Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Only 35 pages?

Seeing as it's Sunday morning and I got a bit of time to kill I might go on a reccy of post match threads when we didn't win and it was 200 pages long and see if I can spot the nobheads spouting shite and invite them into this thread.

At least Merson has fessed up to his error, unlike big nose and the monkey hanger

They must have never watched Kev play. Anybody with a modicum of football knowledge could see he was an exceptional talent who would only get better.

Only 35 pages?

Seeing as it's Sunday morning and I got a bit of time to kill I might go on a reccy of post match threads when we didn't win and it was 200 pages long and see if I can spot the nobheads spouting shite and invite them into this thread.
Exactly. We’ve a weird bunch of fans on here. Only happy when we’ve got something to moan about. Brilliant yesterday - if Grealish stays fit and plays like that we really have a chance of at least two of the three remaining pots.

View attachment 113088

Watching Ederson digging out the inner-most part of his nostril cavity, is the reason I taught my kids to always carry a handkerchief. At least he didn't eat the contents (I hope)... It was good to see him back from injury.

View attachment 113089

It was also great to see a reaction from KDB after being dropped for Villa. Evidently it hurt him & he raised his game accordingly to show the world he was still the boss of The Etihad.

It was interesting to hear him tell the interviewer that Foden isn't seen as a kid any longer & that Phil's now a competitor for his place in the starting eleven.

Haaland was Haaland, but even though there was the usual lack of game involvement we've become accustomed to, at least he buried the chance he got like he would've last season. Worryingly, he's been missing far far easier chances too regularly.

Since we've been using the inverted defender system more often than not, teams have reverted to sitting deep & relying on hitting the vacated defensive spaces at speed.

Walker & Akanji mostly have the pace to recover, but we've been caught out by blistering counters too many times this season to our cost. It's making us look shaky & vulnerable, when in previous seasons our rock solid defence has been the reliable foundation for everything else.

According to TNT, long before kick off, Pep was sat in the dugout on his own & deep in contemplation for some time. With seven games to go, we're now relying on the Dippers & ArseAnal to wobble & drop points, when they're showing few signs of doing so.

The Premier League isn't decided over 7 games, so there's a distinct possibility we could finish third the season after winning a dream treble.

Regardless of what happens in the league, hopefully this'll be the kick up the arse we need to ditch some of the deadwood in the squad, & bring in the quality additions we failed to do last summer.
Which deadwood are you talking about. Can’t think of a single player in the first team squad that could be considered deadwood.

Just watched us on match of the day.Didn't realise Palace dominated us in the first half.
Also,Pierce is a shit commentator.
They didn’t really, just MOTD showing all their attacks. They had four shots on target all game, 2 of which were goals, one which was more like a pass back and I can’t remember the other one. They had 24% possession all game, it’s just clever editing to make it look a close game.

Which deadwood are you talking about. Can’t think of a single player in the first team squad that could be considered deadwood.
Those filling squad places & not pushing for a first team place or out on loan, & for whom we can improve upon.

Philips, Cancelo, Nunes, Gomez, & several academy products like McAtee, the Doyles, Harwood-Bellis etc, who it maybe best if we sell with a buyback/sell on clauses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.