PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When we get found guilty of non-cooperation and only that, the media and fans of other clubs are just going to continue the lie saying we were found guilty. My neighbour who's a Blackburn fan asks me most weeks if I'm worried about it and I get the whole "but Uefa found you guilty didn't they". It doesn't seem to matter how many times I explain the CAS ruling and what it meant he chooses to ignore it because the media says differently. He will not be in the minority.

When we get found guilty of non-cooperation and only that, the media and fans of other clubs are just going to continue the lie saying we were found guilty. My neighbour who's a Blackburn fan asks me most weeks if I'm worried about it and I get the whole "but Uefa found you guilty didn't they". It doesn't seem to matter how many times I explain the CAS ruling and what it meant he chooses to ignore it because the media says differently. He will not be in the minority.
Absolutely. You can already sense the 'getting off on a technicality' and 'brown envelopes' narrative beginning to take hold as it becomes clear the charges are rubbish

Tell the **** to fuck off asking the same shite questions you've answered them enough times.

Can anyone explain why Everton, got a 10 point penalty, reduced to 6. And now for a repeat offence only get a 2 point penalty? Surely a serial repeat offender should be hit with an even harsher sentence? It almost seems like someone is making these points deductions up as they go along.
Answered your own question there

Can anyone explain why Everton, got a 10 point penalty, reduced to 6. And now for a repeat offence only get a 2 point penalty? Surely a serial repeat offender should be hit with an even harsher sentence? It almost seems like someone is making these points deductions up as they go along.
Because that was the most they could hit them with without getting them relegated and risk them taking legal action?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.