PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The current Everton set of charges for each year is being assessed as individual charges with individual fines etc..
Could there be a similar motive for our 115?
Is this a bit like being caught allegedly shoplifting one bag of Maltesers and being separately charged for each individual sweet contained in the bag?

Surely when this gets to 5000 pages very shortly it will be deleted and a new one started? If the new one was strictly on topic with only genuine new developments rather than endless rants about opposition fans or what Harris, Aldridge or any other media clown has posted it would struggle to get to 50 pages until we had a verdict.

I got told by a successful businessman we pay Haaland in cash…. I asked how much, how often, what denominations & the crucial point….. where the fuck does Haaland hide it?
He has an army of helpers who wire it abroad in £30 lots via Western Union.
In addition, the Pony Express sneak some out on the ferry to Dublin, pretending to be entering the Irish Grand National.

ask him does he know what the word appeals means.

Comparing Haaland to Ken Dodd is probably the funniest and most bizarre thing I'll read today - well done ! lol
Ken Dodd had a trial for Liverpool. Sorry, my mistake. He had a trial in Liverpool - for tax evasion.

Last edited:
Surely when this gets to 5000 pages very shortly it will be deleted and a new one started? If the new one was strictly on topic with only genuine new developments rather than endless rants about opposition fans or what Harris, Aldridge or any other media clown has posted it would struggle to get to 50 pages until we had a verdict.

The on topic thread has 1 post….. lacks imagination;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.