PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

More like being heard saying you might steel a bag of Maltesers. Then being arrested and separately charged for each individual sweet in the bag.

Just to complete the analogy: like being heard saying you might steal a bag of Maltesers and then being charged for each single Malteser in every single bag that had ever gone missing .....

That last part is spot on. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are using the Everton & Forest case to scare city into a compromise.
Remember our chairmans words, "we have irrefutable evidence". This is a fight to the finish, City will not settle till they are completely and totally exonerated. There will be no compromise;-)

I think I'm going to make one post on here and then leave the internet for 2 weeks.

So many journalists and pundits let alone fans have fully convinced themselves we're guilty no matter the verdict.
And they have painted themselves into such a corner, they cannot possibly countenance that they might be wrong, despite what logic should be telling them loud and clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.