What city/town do you hate the most?

Was at the hospital in Stoke last week, best hospital I've been to in England looks like it has/is having alot of money put into it. It's the closest city to me now so I'm there every now and again, it's a proper mish mash of a place but seems to be attracting some investment.

Worse place I've been in probably Huddersfield, which is annoying as I think the houses are lovely and well made some beautiful views but it is full of tramps.

Yeah I think it bottomed out a few years ago and now it's actually a pretty sensible place to set up a business and if it can start attracting decent jobs to the area it will hopefully continue to head in the right direction. A couple of weeks back I had lunch in an independent cafe there, was really decent quality nicely presented, good value and the staff were friendly. Sort of place you hope can thrive.

No English towns are completely without redemptions, except Maidenhead, which is (unfathomably) the vilest place on earth.

Fort William.

Tourism/travel hub of the Highlands, beautiful location, absolute dump imo.

I mean, there's loads worse places, but I don't hate them because I never go back to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.