What city/town do you hate the most?

Blackpool. I go back every 10 years or so to make sure it's still a shit hole, and it always is.
A mate of mine is taking a temporary job there for a few months. Don't have the heart to tell him what a shit hole it is. Most big towns and cities have shit hole parts of them. Fucking hate Reading.

Wales can provide some candidates - Rhyl (full of Scousers who have passed a special Obnoxious Scouser test to qualify for residence.) Holyhead (Bacup with a harbour.) Merthyr Tydfil (makes Radcliffe look like Beverley Hills.)

Liverpool centre is quite OK tbh, but some of the hinterlands - fuck me. Bootle could give pre-reunification East Berlin a run for its money.

Nottingham has some singularly weird people in it.

Stoke, yeah, shit tip. But I did use to visit quite often at one time and found some of the locals to be surprisingly affable.

Bolton and Rochdale - both fallen badly in the last 30 years. Although both have some nice bits.

(EDIT) How did I forget fucking Grimsby? Mega shithole that stinks of fish. Harpurhey if moved to the sea and enlarged, would be a cut above it.
Here’s another vote for Merthyr.

Stockport ( and I was born there), Blackpool what a total sh*t hole and London ( central London apart which is stunning)

I don't hate it, as I've only driven through it a couple of times, but Flint is a godforsaken shit hole of a place.
Likewise, Holyhead.

A little closer to home, I'd avoid Earlestown if I were you. A quaint English village it ain't. The women are all 40something, shellsuit wearing, 18 stone hags, and the blokes all look a bit "challenged", if you know what I mean. There's a decent butcher's shop, though

Outside of The UK definitely Cairo.

Millions of people in quite a small place going 100mph. Everybody and everything was in a rush and just constant traffic noise no matter what time of day.

As spectacular as the Pyramids are the area surrounding them is a complete shit hole.

The part of The Nile running though Cairo is absolutely disgusting as well. It's like a murky grey/black colour and it stinks. I saw a dead cow floating though it and people were washing themselves in the water while a few feet away someone was having a dump in it
Amen to that. Horrible place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.