What city/town do you hate the most?

Black country is ok, with friendly & funny people, also ace for battered chips & those pork, stuffing & gravy sandwiches.
I work in Birmingham and live in Halesowen during the week, lots of worse places.....fucking Merthyr back home for one.
Chips in batter? Those Black Country folk are weird!

Absolute shit hole.
I used to rattle a girl from there .
She was great fun.
But visiting her family up there wow .
Also scunthorpe that's the roughest place I've ever been to.
We built an aldi up there.
Went for a pint after 5 minutes we were told to leave the pub or we would be shot
You know what they say. You can't take the **** out of Scunthorpe!

Liverpool city centre is indeed fine. It attracts huge numbers of people at weekends and bars usually seem very busy. I’ll shop there often enough without a problem. It’s easy to get around and has all the shops you’d need.

Personally liked Coventry when I was there in December. Fun pub staff very friendly and helpful when I ate and I used a traditional looking pub for beer which was also fine. Easy train journey to their stadium (I went with a Swansea supporting friend) and it was loud.
Was the topless car wash still near the new stadium?

I know it's a cliché, but Coventry. (Get sent to Coventry etc)
This is no slight on the people there.

It's just i once ended up there picking something up.
Within minutes, my mood went dark and i suddenly felt depressed.
The part i was in was like something out of middle Russia. All concrete and grey. The entire part i saw was like a town out of the fifties. It was an absolute dump. Even the people looked depressed.
I'm not a snob and come from Gorton, so have no grounds to judge other places. But this place did it for me.

Getting back to the motorway, my mood lifted and i suddenly felt happier again.
I vowed never to got back unless i absolutely have to!
Check out the artworks of George Shaw, grew up in Cov and captures the place well. He works with Humbrol model paint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.