The Labour Party

Amazing how quickly the GMP can work on a case after a tory tells them to. When it takes 2 days for the cunts to show up if you're burgled.

If Rayner has fucked up then justice will be served. However it all stinks of politics.

What are the Tories scared of about her?
Not even an MP when these alleged crimes were committed. In the grand scheme of things minute. Yet Michelle Mone still walks free. Total deflection by the Tories. Haven’t the police got more serious matters to attend to?

Not even an MP when these alleged crimes were committed. In the grand scheme of things minute. Yet Michelle Mone still walks free. Total deflection by the Tories. Haven’t the police got more serious matters to attend to?
The usual suspect will post shortly about how she should face the death penalty for it.

Oh no you weren't.

It’s panto season early!!

You counted them? You need to get out more.

As for the state of our politics, you did play an important part with your votes. You vote for dumb shit, you will attract dumb shits. Congratulations.

I’ll reply to you both to save bandwidth.

You pollute this sub forum with your absolute drivel, side track thread after thread… I get it racist wanna be Labour MP is uncomfortable for you when you, rightly, jump all over other parties behaviours.

You’re right though @BobKowalski I do attract dumb shits…

Racist gets called a racist but what about that Mone lass!?!! It’s deflection alright.

She shouldn’t stand for public office when you’re supposed to be representing everyone - irrespective of race, orientation, etc.

What I find staggering in this thread is how few have actually called her behaviour out.
If proven I will call it out.

At the moment it comes across as a political attack.

Ange being found guilty would benefit Sir Keir as well as his relationship with her is a bit fractious. He'd happily fuck her off for a mate taking over as deputy.

If proven I will call it out.

At the moment it comes across as a political attack.

Ange being found guilty would benefit Sir Keir as well as his relationship with her is a bit fractious. He'd happily fuck her off for a mate taking over as deputy.

Small point of order though, she can't be found guilty if she isn't guilty. If she is guilty however then she needs to be held accountable for it doesn't she?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.