The Labour Party

This. At the moment, it feels like Beergate2.
I really don't think the Tories have got fuck all else to attack Labour with.*

*There is internally, but the media have anointed Sir Keir as the next PM and it will all come out when the honeymoon period is over.

Small point of order though, she can't be found guilty if she isn't guilty. If she is guilty however then she needs to be held accountable for it doesn't she?

Yes, no, who cares. Gotcha moments from a decade ago ain‘t moving the dial no matter how much Bermuda based tax evading cunts flog it to death. No one is buying faux hysteria from a party of lepers and its diseased supporters.

No money left though, yeah?

It's a good ploy for the gullible though, say what you may theoretically do at some unspecified time or maybe even never.

Yesterday it was a far away thoughtful glance hoping to appear Churchill like We will fight them on the beaches when we can afford a dinghy with a pee shooter.

Today we may get a far away glance being all Florence. One day we may roll back on the private sector in the NHS. Quick bring me a sick person I need to do my sad face.

Tomorrow he may concentrate on workers rights when business allows it staring thoughtfully from a Cuban beach toolkit in hand. God bless ya guvnor i doff my cap to you, I may be able to get young Mary summat for her rickets.

I’ll reply to you both to save bandwidth.

You pollute this sub forum with your absolute drivel, side track thread after thread… I get it racist wanna be Labour MP is uncomfortable for you when you, rightly, jump all over other parties behaviours.

You’re right though @BobKowalski I do attract dumb shits…

Impressive that I manage to side track thread after thread given I’ve only made 5 posts since the 27th March and 3 of them were yesterday.

I would consider my MO is more ‘drive-by posting’ these days. Spot a dumb post, give it a kicking and then piss off.

It's a good ploy for the gullible though, say what you may theoretically do at some unspecified time or maybe even never.

Yesterday it was a far away thoughtful glance hoping to appear Churchill like We will fight them on the beaches when we can afford a dinghy with a pee shooter.

Today we may get a far away glance being all Florence. One day we may roll back on the private sector in the NHS. Quick bring me a sick person I need to do my sad face.

Tomorrow he may concentrate on workers rights when business allows it staring thoughtfully from a Cuban beach toolkit in hand. God bless ya guvnor i doff my cap to you, I may be able to get young Mary summat for her rickets.

You can just post ‘I hate Starmer’. It will save on bandwidth and spare the rest of us your leaden attempt at satirical humour.

You can just post ‘I hate Starmer’. It will save on bandwidth and spare the rest of us your leaden attempt at satirical humour.

Nice to see you on another thread Bob, I never thought I would see you and the word humour in the same.place.

Except someone saying that Bob bloke he has no sense of humour:-)

You will get over it you know, the vote, you can smile again. Believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.