Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The trouble Liverpool have is Klopp, on the side line he is too emotional, this transmits to the players, it’s the same with Arteta, Pep trusts in his players on the pitch but those two are constantly flailing their arms about at the 4th official, they are not directing their players. They aren’t leading, the are more like cheerleaders and in Klopp case angry ones.

City thread locked on RAWK. Have a read of the last two pages, hilarious.
Looks like they'll be empty seats everywhere if we 'get off' or maybe not as I doubt any of the fuckers posting have ever seen the ground let alone been inside it & apparently all the media are up our arses.

Great stuff and always remember they don't care about us.

Rawk's city thread reading like the deranged ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic. It's all so so angry. Where's that famous scouse sense of humor?

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

The way I look at it is whoever finishes second to city is the actual winner of the league, no difference to a runner coming in behind a doped up winner, City should and hopefully will eventually be disqualified, and all their wins should be marked as being dependent on the outcome of charges, personally I don't understand why commentators and pundits don't mention it in the same way goals are subject to VAR

I get exactly what you mean about the footballing side of things, but I am less bothered about that and it's more about how sports washing works for Abu Dhabi as a state. Sadly another title will mean another chance to hide to the world how Abu Dhabi do their business, hide their human rights crimes and then win ever more influence with western governments and pretty much whitewash everything they do in the background. It's why City winning is disastrous for football and the world as a whole. Football is supposed to be the game which brings everyone together, now it's covered in the vile stain of sports washing and everything that entails.

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

These are a shit stain on a once great and proud sport. They have fucking ruined English top flight football and are heading towards ruining the European Cup as well. I was going to say "single handedly" but it truly isn't. They've been given a helping hand by the press, Sky, BT and the "authorities".

They have a 2 time convicted drug cheat of a manager and never ever ever ever look leggy, ever. Not in all the years we've been up against them. In fact, they get stronger. It's as suspect as their finances.

The other non state owned clubs should have some balls and either form a breakaway league away from these and Newcastle or get them fucked out of the league/push for the same punishment Chelsea got from the Russian oil baron.

They are cancer.

There is a hell of a lot more on that thread from this bunch of witless feckless losers who are blaming their own failures on others, thank fuck they aren't English.

Fuck that, Arsenal can finish 2nd behind us and still expose the scousers for the losers they are
I don't think it's the same. The whole argument is about City ruining football. Liverpool were fifth last season but the whole argument was that City's cheating made Liverpool run out of gas. It's all about "nobody can compete with Man City". If Arsenal win the league then it will hurt Liverpool because it will mean Arteta has been just as successful against City as Klopp has but in half the amount of time.

I don't think it's the same. The whole argument is about City ruining football. Liverpool were fifth last season but the whole argument was that City's cheating made Liverpool run out of gas. It's all about "nobody can compete with Man City". If Arsenal win the league then it will hurt Liverpool because it will mean Arteta has been just as successful against City as Klopp has but in half the amount of time.

City made them finish 5th :)

Do they know what they did?

It all started way back in 1985 when mobs of Chelsea fans subcontracted by the SAS by the Tory party killed 39 people and made it look like Irish and Scandinavian people did it.

The rest is just compound damage with City robbing them of the titles that were rightfully theirs even though they didn't finish second in many seasons, IT MEANS MORE :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.