Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Klopp has just announced that Salah is the most loyal Egyptian he has ever met...I kid you not. What an absolutely ridiculous comment to make. Richard Dunne is the most loyal Irish man I have ever met. Please let me know who is the most loyal person and related country you have met haha!!!!.

Klopp has just announced that Salah is the most loyal Egyptian he has ever met...I kid you not. What an absolutely ridiculous comment to make. Richard Dunne is the most loyal Irish man I have ever met. Please let me know who is the most loyal person and related country you have met haha!!!!.
Ryan Giggs is the most loyal Welshman you could ever meet.

I had a pop at a scouser ranting on about us. I simply asked how 115 spurious minor financial allegations stacked up against 639 dead and injured at Heysel. But " it was the Italians not us" he protested. I replied 'Never to blame' was clearly still alive and well in Dipperland unlike the 39 murdered fans. End of conversation.

Baring in mind klopp didn't switch keeper in the fa cup the other week, one of a select few teams who didnt play their second keeper and has form for playing Alisson at wembley even when the opposition are playing their second keeper including against us, that makes this latest ramble a bit special

THOUGHT BANK said:
The exciting thing about reaching the League Cup final is that Klopp will start Caoimihn Kelleher, not Alisson. Just like he did in the 2022 final, he will trust his young Gk who has brought us this far to take us all the way, without the fear of losing. Klopp still believes in advancing young players in a time when everything has become about buying the best players, no matter how much money it takes and how many rules it breaks. The game is bigger than winning and losing. It's moments and opportunities like these that make Football the beautiful game and strengths it. And I'm glad we have a manager who understands it, lives it and also wins cups. It takes a big heart and conviction to bench the best GK in the world in a Wembly final. Jurgen Klopp is a true Football man. YNWA Boss

Baring in mind klopp didn't switch keeper in the fa cup the other week, one of a select few teams who didnt play their second keeper and has form for playing Alisson at wembley even when the opposition are playing their second keeper including against us, that makes this latest ramble a bit special
If I were Bingo I’d be looking at a restraining order right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.