Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
are liVARpool the most detested club on the planet? I think so, unless any of you know better? !!!
I always thought it would take some kind of Herculean effort from someone to remove the rags from that particular position, but fair play to the benefit scroungers, they seem to have usurped the swamp-dwelling çunts - for the time being. But it's only temporarily: once the gurning German with the mouth full of surfboards painted in Dulux white gloss leaves the dippers, the verminous bastards from Trafford will once again claim their rightful place as the most detested.

Hopefully Chelsea do them in the final. They’re very average imo but have goals in them. Their momentum needs stopping. Don’t want them doing a domestic treble

Reactions: PPT
Jib in fc going to wembley. All fire escapes ,gangways will be full. Murdering twats
Service stations on M6 preparing to be pillaged. They should really insist on Police being in attendance and that they enforce the law rather than stand by whilst the dippers rob everything in sight.

Service stations on M6 preparing to be pillaged. They should really insist on Police being in attendance and that they enforce the law rather than stand by whilst the dippers rob everything in sight.
I’m surprised no media organisation hasn’t picked up on this behaviour, they could easily send a reporter and photographer to each service station for the day and have an entire piece sewn up by lunchtime detailing the appalling behaviour of Liverpool fans…

…oh wait … wtf am I saying!

They've got Arsenal and Chelsea coming up, then Burnely and Brentford - away - before the Carabou final on 25th Feb (their home game v Luton that weekend will be postponed.)
Hopefully Ivan Toney tears Virgil a new one, then Cole Palmer and Sterling do the business at Wembley for us. That'll be the start of their rocky spell as we gallop past them on our annual charge to the league title.
Sorry; the treble!
:-)

Remember last season when we were looking good for the treble, how we were ruining football and turning the league into a farmers league, the media couldn't/wouldn't give us any credit, pure negativity.
Fast forward 7 months, the same media wanking themselves silly at the prospect of a murderers quadruple, how it would be a better achievement than our proper treble, its not even double standards, it's absolute bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.