General Videogame Thread

Fallout TV show starts on Amazon prime tomorrow.

Reviews has best great with many saying it's the best videogame adaption to TV/Film ever

Can't wait to see it
Have watched three episodes thus far and as a big Fallout fan I think it has done a decent job of capturing the brutal, irreverent comedy of the game world, as well as just the general narrative themes, character archetypes, ambience of the locales, and dynamics of the various factions.

It will take some doing to pry away the title of best ever video game adaption from The Last of Us, though, even if they only really share the post-apocalyptic setting (with most everything else being quite different in tone and intent).

It has gotten very good reviews and I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

No Rest for the Wicked out today in early access. From the devs that created the Ori games. Looks incredible.

I was hoping it would come on Gamepass, I might have to bust the wallet out, I liked Ori it looked stunning I just wasn’t very good at it.
This is an arpg meets souls game. Like Diablo x Elden Ring, with absolutely stunning art direction. I’m installing it right now!

Also it may come to game pass when it comes out of early access maybe. Not sure, but it will be out on consoles eventually. Early access is just PC though, and there’s no saying how long it will be in early access for. Could be months, could be a year or two, who knows.

This is an arpg meets souls game. Like Diablo x Elden Ring, with absolutely stunning art direction. I’m installing it right now!

Also it may come to game pass when it comes out of early access maybe. Not sure, but it will be out on consoles eventually. Early access is just PC though, and there’s no saying how long it will be in early access for. Could be months, could be a year or two, who knows.
Thought early access was 3 days, I had a look it could be way off for Xbox

I played it when it first came out, was plagued with bugs at the time though. Thought it was a disaster at release but it’s a proper RPG. It was seriously unforgiving previously as the only way you could save game was if you went to bed or used saviours which were pretty rare, but they changed it. There were occasions where I could lose two hours of gameplay. Not felt sh*t like that since Baldurs Gate.

Also, not so much of a spoiler but without giving too much away:

The ending felt rather incomplete for me. I’m guessing the DLCs finished it but it left me a bit miffed at the time.
Bumping my own tweet as five years later we're getting a sequel. Actually looking forward to this. Studios usually learn from previous games too so I suspect it could be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.