Real Madrid post match post mortem

The thing is, right... what it is, is Kyle pulled us out of many last ditch shit shows tonight with his speed and covering ground. Vinicius was pocketed, again!
He played well. Was at fault for the goal, but when you trace it back, there were numerous other players that didn't do their job to stop that goal.
Vini Jnr didn’t hurt us last week either. Akanji could’ve handled him easily imho. Being at fault for the goal is key. It changed the dynamic of the whole game. As I say he’s been a brilliant servant and the best rb in the world at times while at city but I think we need to replace him now. Just my opinion. I agree he got better in the second half and extra time btw but the whole team did.

Vini Jnr didn’t hurt us last week either. Akanji could’ve handled him easily imho. Being at fault for the goal is key. It changed the dynamic of the whole game. As I say he’s been a brilliant servant and the best rb in the world at times while at city but I think we need to replace him now. Just my opinion. I agree he got better in the second half and extra time btw but the whole team did.
He beat vini jr in a race for the ball that if vini got there first he was 1-1 on ederson. But walker just blasted past him. No one else is doing that

My granddaughter sent me this photo. It looks as if I’m having a chat with Ancelloti but I can assure you he was a bit of a distance away! I had my back to the pitch, can’t watch penalties!
Not that we could have seen anything anyway. There was nearly a fight with a lot of the front row standing on their seats, people behind shouting at them, then coming down the aisle having a go at them and steward intervention. One bloke pushed in front of me (I was sitting) and grabbed the guy next to me. I’ve got a bruise on my leg this morning with the mauling I got from both our supporters and more so the Madrid ones! Ah well that’s football life I wouldn’t have missed it for the world, so proud of the team. :-)

1713422760080.png

The best team definitely lost, got to admit I wasn't confident going into penalties without Haaland and Kdb. In terms of the match we completely dominated , albeit Real defended well and were an occasional threat on the break.

No fan of Bayern, but I hope they destroy Madrid. Real took every opportunity to waste time and feign injury as per usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.