Real Madrid post match post mortem

Cope with what?

Look at the bigger picture, top of the league and an FA cup semi final to play.
Last night will benefit us come the end of the season, might not feel that to some but we'll get some well deserved rest and recharge for the final push.
Stay positive.
I get that but I was talking to someone about 3 days ago and I said this was actually the UCL finals, win this and we retain the title. Just look at the teams left. Fuck

Having slept on it the only regret and frustration I have is Pep hooking Erling and Kev. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but pens were very likely at that point and I'm not having they couldn't have played another 30 minutes. Adrenaline alone would have seen them through.

Ah well, wasn't to be.

Haaland and Kdb looked like they were limping had a niggle

The Real Madrid manager who’s won everything said that’s the only way you can play against City. That’s the biggest compliment we can receive. Football eh lads can’t win it all.
My thoughts exactly. We've come so far that we now have Real Madrid parking the bus against us.

Oh, Bellingham is a fanny.

I think the first 30 mins of the game aside, we absolutely bossed Madrid who had no intention of attacking. In tight games like this we had to be more clinical. Kevs miss, Foden in front of goal didn't connect. Fine lines, they go in and we are having a different conversation. We needed to lead in this game to make Madrid come out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.