Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
With the ticket criteria as it is, it has to be City fans getting tickets and profiteering? I can't see how else this would happen. The only thing the club could do is have names on tickets and check every one on entry but this isn't feasible and would see 60,000 moan like f"$£ at the length of time it takes to get in to the stadium
It's not though, if it is, it's a very small amount. The club touting them off has been quite well brought to light.

I think there are just some fans on here who refuse to view the club in any kind of bad light.

The sheer number of tourists and YouTubers is completely on the club.

It’s what’s wrong with the world, every media outlet and every social media platform is chock full of smug people showing off how good their life is or giving out advice. The BBC has articles such as “Watch this now …” or “Why you need to do this/that”. LinkedIn is full of links to posts from millionaires like Stephen Bartlett (Dragons Den) about how your life could be better (well my LinkedIn is anyway). No dig at the guy he seems decent.

People are suffocating, it’s impossible for the young to appreciate the freedom we used to have and it’s very sad.
Stephen Bartlett comes across a very lucky chancer and a total grifter to me.

I was in SS1 (117) last night, and the first half the atmosphere was embarrassing for a game of that magnitude, I was trying to get chants going constantly and joining in with a few that were starting at the back of the stand but only a handful of people joined in, I kept signing all half anyway. Miserable old tw@t next to me didn't clap or make ANY NOISE whatsoever the entire game, didn't even clap the boys coming out at the start. Pathetic. Might as well have stayed at home.

To be fair the second half the atmosphere improved quite a lot.
"Embarrasing"? WFT? It's weird how people in different part of the ground have different perspectives.

I think some people judge an atmosphere on the dozen people around them.

Last night was bitterly disappointing and frankly I thought the atmosphere at 0-0 contributed to Madrid going ahead. They were expecting last years atmosphere and it was flat until they scored.

Re. Madrid fans in the home end. I saw four lads in shirts and scarves going in via entrance X barely challenged, they just zipped up their coats. I'm going to speak to the club about it but it would be handy if anyone has actually block, row and seat numbers. Please can you send them to daniel.bowdler@citymatters.co.uk.

It's not though, if it is, it's a very small amount. The club touting them off has been quite well brought to light.

I think there are just some fans on here who refuse to view the club in any kind of bad light.

The sheer number of tourists and YouTubers is completely on the club.

Its down the club. I feel so distant from the club now. Never had any problems getting tickets from the matchday members scheme.
Never had problems getting pl games nor CL games.
This season has been a nightmare normally do 10 or so home games and a few away if lucky.
Think I have done 4 home and 2 away. Now we have set criteria for CL knockout games which rules us out due to the cost of qualifying for the criteria.

City were happy to take my money in the shit years now City would prefer to see a tourist or a rival fan in the seat I would of had.

I seriously think I wouldn't be attending any more CL games.

Last night was bitterly disappointing and frankly I thought the atmosphere at 0-0 contributed to Madrid going ahead. They were expecting last years atmosphere and it was flat until they scored.

Re. Madrid fans in the home end. I saw four lads in shirts and scarves going in via entrance X barely challenged, they just zipped up their coats. I'm going to speak to the club about it but it would be handy if anyone has actually block, row and seat numbers. Please can you send them to daniel.bowdler@citymatters.co.uk.
It really wasn't "Flat". I have no idea where you people sit with comments like that.

Still none the wiser. What’s Huel?
The health supplement brand he plugs all over his podcast and socials. he gets a kick back with every purchase if you use a referral code. Then when you buy you get your own referral code, and get a kickback when you push it to your fellow LinkedIn techbro pals

Athletic Greens / AG1 is the same shit. Multi level marketing pyramid scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.