Real Madrid post match post mortem

Our squad is knackered and the squad depth is lamentable.
yet the calender and football insist players turn up for pointless international friendlies
weve over two/three seasons played more games than anyteam and players still called up and playing will cost us this season.

I felt exactly the same at half extra time. Was absolutely fucked

Yes it was draining emotionally. It also had an air of inevitability about it once it went to extra time. Madrid were hanging on for penalties and we were out of gas and ideas so we knew deep down it was going there. We also knew if it did we were out. So it proved.

Could have been a real fan holding onto the ball considering the amount of the bastards in the home end.
Loads of Madrid fans around me in the East Stand, but the chances of Modric's hoof onto the North Stand landing in the lap of a Madrid fan must be thousands to one. The club has to sort this out at source - we're infiltrated every time Madrid come here. Obviously touts are set up on our system with massive numbers of so-called 'Friends and Family' on there.

Loads of Madrid fans around me in the East Stand, but the chances of Modric's hoof onto the North Stand landing in the lap of a Madrid fan must be thousands to one. The club has to sort this out at source - we're infiltrated every time Madrid come here. Obviously touts are set up on our system with massive numbers of so-called 'Friends and Family' on there.
Agree.

Imagine the same occurrence in future if we draw the dippers in the CL. It would be carnage.

I was in EL3 and a tad fucked off with that as well. Why the fuck didnt we have a spare on hand? or do UEFA stipulate only one ball for the PK competition. Anyway I watched in disbelief as Silva single handedly handed the initiative to that lot, at 2-0 in the comp they may have crumbled, instead we did.
The ball collectors handed them in at the end of extra time. So there was only one.

it speaks to something though that people can’t understand a delay harms us.
similar when flares are thrown on the pitch when we score a comeback goal. Has happened at least to my recollection.

The better team doesn't always win, real madrid played like they did because it was the only way to beat us. Rodri still undefeated in normal time though I suppose lol, I'm just glad we won it last season atleast we don't have all dick heads saying you'll never win the champions league now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.