Real Madrid post match post mortem

The better team doesn't always win, real madrid played like they did because it was the only way to beat us. Rodri still undefeated in normal time though I suppose lol, I'm just glad we won it last season atleast we don't have all dick heads saying you'll never win the champions league now.
in my opinion we beat ourselves. doku came on and look like the best player by a mile, even though doku is a brilliant player it just shows you how frozen the rest of them were...we had so many chances that should of been buried and our player were feeling the pressure massively

Bellingham the golden boy of English football.....he's soon found how to cheat and dive to win games....he,s just a soft brummie b@@@@d..
Another overhyped English player that won't be the last of the "Golden Generation" bunch that won't win anything internationally.

I still feel like our players underestimate themselves as a team - we are the champions of Europe and treble winners. This is where Kompany was so special. Had that swagger I feel we sometimes miss

in my opinion we beat ourselves. doku came on and look like the best player by a mile, even though doku is a brilliant player it just shows you how frozen the rest of them were...we had so many chances that should of been buried and our player were feeling the pressure massively

I'm still very much undecided on Doku. Yes, he made an impact and had a a hand in the goal, but lots of instances of doing too much as well and just losing the ball in the box.

I'll be honest, Bernardo could have dropped his pants and taken that penalty with his knob for all I care.

He's been and remains such a great player for us with so much goodwill in the bank that I can't get upset about him missing a penalty.

A Panenka penalty down the middle looks terrible when the keeper holds his nerve and throws his cap on it. 9 times out of 10 the keeper dives away and under it and we all gasp in awe at the audacity of the penalty...

I won't be throwing anyone under the bus because we lost a penalty shootout...

Its football, penalty shoutouts are like tossing a coin. We did everything to win, we played all the football. Credit has to be due to RM and Don Carlo, they worked out a system and had the discipline to pull it off.

Hold onto the ball in the stand before the opposition steps up - not our own fecking player!! Unintentionally, some of our fans affected Bernardo. Imagine it - your turn to take a pen, you're physically and mentally knackered but you're still visualising what you're gonna do as you approach the D. You're then left standing there for the thick end of a minute and your concentration goes. Some of our fans effectively helped Madrid..... albeit unintentionally. For all we know, Bernardo might have done the same thing, but we'll never know - and that's the worst part.
Complete idiots Harry. Wtf, city the club for cock ups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.