Real Madrid post match post mortem

The better team doesn't always win, real madrid played like they did because it was the only way to beat us. Rodri still undefeated in normal time though I suppose lol, I'm just glad we won it last season atleast we don't have all dick heads saying you'll never win the champions league now.
were an embarressment to premier league according to media all that money and then let yank teams down
double treble dreams gone up in smoke apart from them praying we didnt do it who else talked about it

The ball collectors handed them in at the end of extra time. So there was only one.

it speaks to something though that people can’t understand a delay harms us.
similar when flares are thrown on the pitch when we score a comeback goal. Has happened at least to my recollection.
Hold onto the ball in the stand before the opposition steps up - not our own fecking player!! Unintentionally, some of our fans affected Bernardo. Imagine it - your turn to take a pen, you're physically and mentally knackered but you're still visualising what you're gonna do as you approach the D. You're then left standing there for the thick end of a minute and your concentration goes. Some of our fans effectively helped Madrid..... albeit unintentionally. For all we know, Bernardo might have done the same thing, but we'll never know - and that's the worst part.

Not sure there is much to say over and above that with a fit Haaland it’s likely a different story.

Now the question of why the club were dragging Haaland through to the summer rather than being able to give him the 6-8 weeks recovery he needed after Xmas depends on whether you’re in the cult that deify Guardiola to Musk levels or you’re on the side who sees him as a fantastic manager who can get things wrong sometimes.

were an embarressment to premier league according to media all that money and then let yank teams down
double treble dreams gone up in smoke apart from them praying we didnt do it who else talked about it
I've not read many articles in the media on it today tbh, rather not bother. But it wouldn't suprise me fuck um. Need a win against Chelsea to get ourselves over this.

Where do we play Saturday?
I think it was about the final being at Wembley - I only remembered half an hour into the game that was what they were referencing as everyone was talking about it. Trying to figure out what the black flags were for, then we realised tarmac. Anyway, it was a thing that we should never do again, it was toe curlingly awful.

After last season's heroics of winning every big game we needed to win I'd almost forgotten the awful sickening, empty feeling of losing one. It's not pleasant I hope it galvanises the team not to feel it again this season. Win eight games we've done the double. That would still be an incredible season.

Not sure there is much to say over and above that with a fit Haaland it’s likely a different story.

Now the question of why the club were dragging Haaland through to the summer rather than being able to give him the 6-8 weeks recovery he needed after Xmas depends on whether you’re in the cult that deify Guardiola to Musk levels or you’re on the side who sees him as a fantastic manager who can get things wrong sometimes.

Maybe Haaland wants to play and does not want to let anybody down, City and Pep could have said NO, but like us Haaland wanted to play and try and win because he is a blue, I never question anybody wanting to play through the pain barrier, But longer-term it's only going to get worse and hamper the team,

But let us not use the blame game, it was not our night and even a fully fit Haaland could have had a off-night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.