Real Madrid post match post mortem

I’m on a what’s app group with an arsenal fan, spurs fan and United fan. The United and spurs fans both sent side eyes and laughing faces this morning.

I said “I know it’s funny that 5th won’t get a CL place next year isn’t it” to which the Arsenal fan laughed.

Not big or particularly clever but helped remind them that we’re still different levels to either.

I'm so proud of the lads they genuinely ran themselves into the ground. I'm gutted by not as gutted as the 2016 surrender in Madrid or the capitulation in 2022 in Madrid.
What's really boiling my piss is that we have given our all to try and win a competition that would help another English club get CL and how do the FA respond? By giving us a day less to prepare. Cunts

He didn't even sell it. Never looked like he was hitting it with any pace at all so why would the keeper move..... under the circumstances is right up there with the Mahrez miss at Anfield.

This is bizarre if true if they weren't injured.

Kevin was constantly stretching his hamstring and looked beat.
Erling was constantly standing on one foot and not putting weight on the other.
Manu looked good but when you have Johnny Stones on the bench and you're playing two hours you need two freshen up.

Our schedule has been manic!

Kevin was constantly stretching his hamstring and looked beat.
Erling was constantly standing on one foot and not putting weight on the other.
Manu looked good but when you have Johnny Stones on the bench and you're playing two hours you need two freshen up.

Our schedule has been manic!

Yet for some reason our semi final is on Saturday. Should be on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.