How's your mood after the RM game?

Proud of what we stand for, the fucking Royal show ponies of LaLiga resorting to Mourinho park the bus tactics instead of giving the world what it wanted, 2 teams going head to head - absolute cowards and they know it. The ultimate hollow victory they may have gone through to the semi final but they made no friends or gained any new supporters in the way they did it

Last edited:
I thought City were absolutely fantastic last night we completely dominated and cannot have any complaints just wasn't to be.

Already over it if I'm honest after winning the CL last year I'm relaxed and would much prefer the 4peat.

The CL will never be a competition I care about greatly I just wanted us to win it and we have.

Ref was shit and Real Madrid are shithouses

The rest is nonsense. We're not hard done by regarding the away goals rule that doesn't exist anymore.
I was commenting how I felt, a stupid rule change has done for us.

Not nonsense at all, it's a valid point.

Rules is rules, doesn't mean we have to be comfortable with it.

Our 3 - 3 AWAY to RM was no better than Arse's 2 - 2 at HOME,

that can't be right!

Might as well play a 1 off game at a neutral venue.

Am City till I die,

Losing is part of the whole package, It's learning how to handle it again after winning everything, What is the saying been there and got the shirt to prove it,

that can't be right!

I agree with the new rule,

Why city went out had nothing to do with the away goal rule because we played the first leg under the new rules as well, It just wasn't our night and it happens that's football

that can't be right!

They should have the penalty shoot out before the second game when the players are fresh. The result of that would only count if the tie ends in a draw after extra time.

Make whoever lost it go for the outright win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.