How's your mood after the RM game?

Frustrated and disappointed because that performance deserved a win in regular time let alone xtra time. We had them on the ropes for most of that game. In the end it was like a heavyweight boxer slogging it out with a middleweight opponent who's just about hanging on. Our mentality was spot on and we left it all out there. It's just a pity we couldn't break them down.

I'm still pissed off that we went out, but we played alright and dominated them.
Some of our passing and build up play was a bit sloppy but we just didn't take our chances!

I am confident we'll win the rest now though.

History is within our grasp - COME ON CITY!

Just still cannot believe we couldn't score there in the last 20 minutes... We had them on the goddamn ropes, clinging to life but fair play to them, their keeper was immense and all those twats threw themselves in front of so many shots I lost count. Haaland on another day has at least one and Kev has one of his rockets go on.

PEP out or C’est la vie, take your pick.
Disappointed of course but we are still in two competitions at the business end. We are in transition as a side and are not as good as we were last year having lost some very good players. The future looks good with some excellent young players who will only get better.
Exit from the CL gives us a little breathing space in the Prem so all is not bad.
Nil Desperandum, blues. You win some, you lose some.

I just spoke to a friend of mine, who is a RM fan, and he said " How the fuck did we get through that?", and I know the fans of the remaining CL teams will feel that winning the trophy is now a possibility, something they wouldn’t have felt if we were still in the competition.

Their reasons for feelinglike that, are the same reasons I don't feel too bad at all, cause we are the best team in Europe and playing like we did last night will win us both titles left to compete for.

I'm sorry for the lads, as I known they obviously wanted this, but for me I'm fine.

Much worse than when we lost in 2022 strangely. We threw it away. Completely. In 2022 I felt Madrid won it. Here, we lost it.
Don't feel as bad as 2022 or any of the other previous CL exits, as we won the CL last year.

Frustrated. We've absolutely battered a very good team for 210 minutes and still gone out. We'll carry this in the legs for weekend aswell. Lots of wasted effort. Can't be too critical of the lads though.

It's a cup. You can go out because of bad luck and the best team rarely wins it. I used to hate it when we got knocked out, because it was almost always the case that we didn't play well enough. This year, I have no complaints about the effort and performance. We dominated and didn't score a second. It happens.

Obviously quite a few players were off it with aspects of their game, and that's frustrating, but all round, we absolutely shit on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.