United Thread - 2023/24

IMG20240417185325.jpg

Ironically I've been delayed due to points failure.
That is part of the last freebee that the British tax payers paid for if I am not mistaken?

That fucking banner saying their players made history while ours made money not looking so good right now, is it?
Be fair.

They’re still making history, just not the sort that banner implied.

It’s all negative history now.

It's amazing how many of these scruffy cunts actually want to talk a about football today!

Any other week it's always "I didn't see any of the City game"...Yeah indeed you didn't you lying prick.

All of a sudden it's all laughing and joking today, It's quite amazing that the highlight of their season is Manchester City being knocked out of the Champions League.

It's good though I enjoy it, I really like knowing that I'm not like that and I will never carry on they way they do...I did say "The better team lost overall and that happens in Champions League Football, The players gave everything as always, It's nice to have players to put that effort on for you're club, We got knocked out and we'll move on".

I had to get that effort part in, Seen as they have a bunch of mercenaries.

Barely got out of the stadium before my whats app started pinging frantically with rags . Just replied with " it’s took you 9 months to start talking football from the start of the season , you’re that shit you don’t even play on a Thursday night " SCUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.