United Thread - 2023/24

Barely got out of the stadium before my whats app started pinging frantically with rags . Just replied with " it’s took you 9 months to start talking football from the start of the season , you’re that shit you don’t even play on a Thursday night " SCUM
There were a couple on a balcony about 8 floors up last night chanting "'nited, 'nited" at us by the tram stop, most people shouting back at them, "you could just jump you sad c*nts".

At least their players have had a good rest again this week, for the big games coming.

The wonder of Manchster United is how they have got to 7th (?) place in the PL.

Apparently they have had 574 shots against them this season, and more than 20 in each of nine out of the last ten matches.

Somehow, their opponents always dominate them, yet squander their chances shamefully. But with a combination of wasteful opponents, dodgy refereeing decisions, favourable VAR rulings and stoppage-time goals, they are able to overcome their playing deficiencies and achieve an almost respectable position in the league.

A fairer reflection of their capability would be around 13th or 14th place in the PL, I reckon,

Am I being too generous? Down with Everton and Forest, perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.