The Labour Party

They need to have it under one umbrella, I’m not an expert at all but it just seems ludicrous that they have different companies for different aspects. It certainly can’t be any worse, watching that Ben Elton documentary was an eye opener.

They need to have it under one umbrella, I’m not an expert at all but it just seems ludicrous that they have different companies for different aspects. It certainly can’t be any worse, watching that Ben Elton documentary was an eye opener.
That's the intention. Track and trains. But taking track maintenance under direct control would probably still be done by contracting with private firms - though as with train procurement that system is prone to fluctuations in demand that may leave some companies with no work at times.

I don't think we'll depart too much from EU rules on opening the system to competition (perhaps one reason why they'll still allow "open access" to companies like Hull Trains and Lumo on the East Coast main line).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.