It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it's two established players for big money (Paqueta/Guimaraes), then beyond my concern over the expense would be the niggling fear that Guardiola is lining up a seasoned squad to have one last tilt at the Champions League. If, however, it is to be a mixture of established and youth (Paqueta/Neves/Bakayoko), then I would be unconcerned with the cost because it would feel that he is planning for further dominance.

If it's two established players for big money (Paqueta/Guimaraes), then beyond my concern over the expense would be the niggling fear that Guardiola is lining up a seasoned squad to have one last tilt at the Champions League. If, however, it is to be a mixture of established and youth (Paqueta/Neves/Bakayoko), then I would be unconcerned with the cost because it would feel that he is planning for further dominance.
we have a decent amount of quality youth players about already though. Foden, Doku, Haaland, Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol are all under 23 we're not short on the 'youth mix' imo

we have a decent amount of quality youth players about already though. Foden, Doku, Haaland, Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol are all under 23 we're not short on the 'youth mix' imo
Their number is not my point. As exasperating as young players can be, I think Guardiola derives great personal pleasure from coaching and developing them and that, in turn, keeps him interested.

Their number is not my point. As exasperating as young players can be, I think Guardiola derives great personal pleasure from coaching and developing them and that, in turn, keeps him interested.
agree im sure he has enough coming through and in the squad already i would complain if its Paq/Bruno in the mix etc

How many arrivals this summer? Guess depends on outgoings to get a true gauge on numbers.

Proper, proper snobbish to turn your nose up at a player because of the team he plays for. Fuck that.

Remember SWP played for us before moving to Chelsea. Rooney at Everton. Hart at Shrewsbury. Zaba at Espanyol. Ake at Bournemouth. Stones at Everton. The list can go on.

If the club thinks they're good enough then that's fine by me. I'd have Eze in a heartbeat.

Proper, proper snobbish to turn your nose up at a player because of the team he plays for. Fuck that.

Remember SWP played for us before moving to Chelsea. Rooney at Everton. Hart at Shrewsbury. Zaba at Espanyol. Ake at Bournemouth. Stones at Everton. The list can go on.

If the club thinks they're good enough then that's fine by me. I'd have Eze in a heartbeat.
IMG_2098.jpeg
Once bitten,…

I think this summer though mate we need to look at players in the same vain as we viewed the likes De Bruyne when we signed him, and Aguero etc..

De Bruyne was Bundesliga POTY at Wolfsburg and the in demand midfielder the summer we got him. Aguero was a well spoken about striker, Mahrez was winning leagues for Leicester and scoring and assisting double digits consistently.

Sane was tearing Real Madrid apart for Shalke at the Bernabeu at 18/19.

List can go on.

I think this summer we cannot mess about with maybes.. we have to get it absolutely spot on.

It's no coincidence that Gvardiol has been the primary success story from the last window. He was the only one who had shown it at the top level in the CL, Bundesliga and the World Cup. The rest hadn't done anything to note a move to City.
kovacic , puts down his 4 CL medals , plus whatever else he has won and looks at you with that croatian hitman stare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.