The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope Spurs can keep it tight tomorrow and not concede early. As we saw against Villa, Arsenal got frustrated the longer the game went on. Would be a massive boost if Arsenal dropped points tomorrow.

I’d rather Villa have dropped points tonight. Spurs, finding themselves 9 points adrift of Villa, will have no choice but to throw caution to the wind tomorrow. That’ll play right into Arsenal’s hands.

I don't disagree with you and I've been clear for the last couple of months that I feel City will get the job done.

I do think we will be City's main rival for the title for the next few years and are a couple of players away from being an even bigger threat so I'm looking forward to the next few years.
I agree with you but Arteta has got to calm down. All this fist pumping from players to the crowd should happen at the end of the match. This Arsenal team is overemotional. They need some of the cold-blooded steel shown by the Arsene Wenger team to be a major force. Your team celebrated after getting a draw at the Etihad against an exhausted City team with not a single first-choice defender on the field. You should have been gutted like our players were.

I’d rather Villa have dropped points tonight. Spurs, finding themselves 9 points adrift of Villa, will have no choice but to throw caution to the wind tomorrow. That’ll play right into Arsenal’s hands.
Not convinced they would have done it even if Villa had got beat tonight

6 games left, and still Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and ourselves to play

really angry at Pochettino. he literally didnt care about 20-25 games this season neither tactically, mentally to prepare his team. except the 3 games vs City.

two draws vs this shite Chelsea side in the league is nonsense. there cannot be many teams who didnt get at least a point vs them. and there will be a lot who got more than 2 points vss them

I do hope most of the agents of Chelsea players this summer will ask the club about CL like their players thinking of playing for CL. surely this question must come up soon for lot of them. they arent in CL next season, werent in CL this season, and if they get something like 5-10 points FFP deduction next season or even more, thats likely making sure they wont get top4 or top5 in PL next season.

over to Spurs tomorrow, they need a win, otherwise Villa shitting all over them. do hope this game will have bit of a temper with early yellows and some hard tackles.
a red card to Arsenal would be nice.

I can assure you Spurs need no motivation to give Arsenal a hard game. My thoughts are that they are too open at the back and will get picked off, but I also reckon there will be a red card in the game. It will be feisty. If Arsenal win it won't be unscathed. They'll be on the end of some rough treatment.

I agree with you but Arteta has got to calm down. All this fist pumping from players to the crowd should happen at the end of the match. This Arsenal team is overemotional. They need some of the cold-blooded steel shown by the Arsene Wenger team to be a major force. Your team celebrated after getting a draw at the Etihad against an exhausted City team with not a single first-choice defender on the field. You should have been gutted like our players were.
Possibly but we are still early in our cycle. With experience comes a calmer mindset. We'll be there or thereabouts again next season even if I suspect we will fall short this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.