PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City probably don't want to do this - but they have no alternative. They know that any exoneration or wrist slap, will bring the usual pond slimes out with the "gotaway", "expensive lawyers", "bought off" jibes - as we've had since cas cleared us.
Would be lovely to see Mrs Malaprop, Jordan in court.

City probably don't want to do this - but they have no alternative. They know that any exoneration or wrist slap, will bring the usual pond slimes out with the "gotaway", "expensive lawyers", "bought off" jibes - as we've had since cas cleared us.
Would be lovely to see Mrs Malaprop, Jordan in court.
I feel Jordan has always consciously (barely) stayed the right side of the line. I would say saying he thinks ‘there is a case to answer’ isn’t in quite the same place as ‘the accounts don’t add up‘ (Carragher).

I feel Jordan has always consciously (barely) stayed the right side of the line. I would say saying he thinks ‘there is a case to answer’ isn’t in quite the same place as ‘the accounts don’t add up‘ (Carragher).
He's certainly been more circumspect. Perhaps the occaisional lapse into "falsley inflating the market", territory. Definitely a lot of "sovereign state" - but I imagine contesting that won't be a priority - too complex and intrusiveley indicreet.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.