Whaley Bridge shooting

Here you go.
Just read up on the MEN site. Like clockwork!

""He was a Resident DJ here and we are devastated at your loss he was much loved by everyone who met him, he was a funny, polite, well mannered, charming young man who will be extremely missed by everyone, our thoughts, wishes and prayers to you all."

Missed by everyone???
Well the guy who shot him while being robbed didn't miss him. Just did the world a favour.

The funeral will be like some returning war hero as well...
He'd do anything for anyone.

We’ll just have to see how it pans out. If he’s told the police that he’s going to shoot them and then done it, that is tough to ignore.
Not necessarily. It should still be based on the circumstances of when the intrusion happened. What someone says in the heat of the moment out of frustration is different to them actually doing it. Equally, it could be a statement of fact that if he doesn't feel safe in his home because the police have failed to protect him, he will inevitably find himself in a situation where he will have to protect himself. If I walk home in a place where muggings happen often and I say "If they try that on me, I'll beat the shit out of them" and then it happens and I do, that's not evidence that it was some sort of premeditated attack on my part. Is it premeditated to have a gun nearby just in case because you've been broken into 17 times? About as premeditated as taking self defence lessons, perhaps. And reportedly, we're not talking about a couple of young scamps, we're seemingly dealing with serious violent criminals who were looking to steal firearms. That's far more threatening than a few scrotes nicking a bit of fuel or farming equipment.

Break into my house, you’re done, pretty simple
Ditto…but I legally have to say “if I fear for my life or the life of a family member in my care.”

“Feared for my life. Self defence. I’m not saying anything else until I have spoken to my lawyer.”

It’s all moot at the moment.
Let’s wait and see what the CPS decide to do once they have all the facts of the case.
Could be anything between NFA or murder charge.

It’s all moot at the moment.
Let’s wait and see what the CPS decide to do once they have all the facts of the case.
Could be anything between NFA or murder charge.
If that man gets convicted, you may as well just roll over and let the chavs take the Country.

Every decent hard working person is just another target for thieving scum and they have to accept that there’s no help from the Police and they’re not even allowed to protect their own property and family. Pathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.