Whaley Bridge shooting

Sounds like he was targeted and was petrified in his own home. Sounds like they had been round before. They got what they deserved, no one knows at this stage other than him and the scrotes the exact circumstances. If one was arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary then that explains it all really.

Here's what can happen. Near us a couple of years ago, two blokes broke into a family home. They stabbed the homeowner in the back and dragged his wife by her hair into a bedroom and smacked her. They then made off with the car. Karma got them as they smashed the car up and one died in the crash, but they left the guy stabbed in his house. He's fine, but they didn't know that.

So IMO the farmer was probably scared to death.

3 vs 1. Young likely tooled up lads.

If that man gets convicted, you may as well just roll over and let the chavs take the Country.

Every decent hard working person is just another target for thieving scum and they have to accept that there’s no help from the Police and they’re not even allowed to protect their own property and family. Pathetic
I never offered my opinion on what I deemed the right outcome.
Suffice to say I’m on the farmers side 100%. If I’m ever on a jury in a case like this. It’s a not guilty from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.