FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

What about your mate then? ;-)
We both wanted to be in a side block - bought my ticket and the block and other blocks sold out before my mate could buy his. He's now either going to get a ticket in the top tier or bottom tier behind the goal. We have always got lower tier seats together previously - even though I have considerably more points than him. For this final, I've never known tickets sell so fast.

We both wanted to be in a side block - bought my ticket and the block and other blocks sold out before my mate could buy his. He's now either going to get a ticket in the top tier or bottom tier behind the goal. We have always got lower tier seats together previously - even though I have considerably more points than him. For this final, I've never known tickets sell so fast.
It's a cheap year (in comparison) with going out in the CL QF, plus last year a lot may have had to choose between FA Cup and CL finals, so meeting the rags again fixes that if they only went to Istanbul.

That's my take on it anyway. Chances are we won't be seeing another Manchester-Trafford derby in the final for a while.

I don't think there are any lower tier left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.