FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

I’ve bought a couple today. Obviously the purchaser needs to qualify and will get the confirmation. But the actual tickets can definitely be set to be emailed to anybody on your F&F.
You’re right, I never realised email field was a dropdown option, I had a look last night when transferring my youngest son’s ticket to my eldest for tomorrow.

It's a cheap year (in comparison) with going out in the CL QF, plus last year a lot may have had to choose between FA Cup and CL finals, so meeting the rags again fixes that if they only went to Istanbul.

That's my take on it anyway. Chances are we won't be seeing another Manchester-Trafford derby in the final for a while.
My thoughts entirely. Just very strange to see the numbers of available seats reduce so fast before my eyes.

What was the final ticket allocation last year and how many addition tickets were added following the initial allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.