Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. You would rather expect such things from Spurs and their fans

Very true. But in fairness to Spurs fans, what do you expect when you have Levy as a chairman.

I'll never forget Levy valuing Bale at £80 million but refusing to pay him over £100k a week. And then people wonder why players want to move.

I know it was only a Talkshite caller but two or three days ago, someone Scouse reckoned they should sell Sterling to he rags for £40m, plus Cheeky Rita! And yet the same fans say Sterling I sent good enough. Keep well clear City. I think the caller is right about Sterling as a player but has no idea of valuation.

Vastly overrated player. No need for us to waste big bucks on such an average talent. Would rather keep Navas (who I am no big fan of) and then bring through Lopes.

I'd say underrated player given how many people seem to think he's no better than a latter day SWP or Lennon.

He's struggling at the end of a long season where too much has been asked of him.

Would be a great signing for us. Exactly what we need.

Vastly overrated player. No need for us to waste big bucks on such an average talent. Would rather keep Navas (who I am no big fan of) and then bring through Lopes.
^ lets just have no players who can actually go past a players.
Yeah, and never mind about the potential of Sterling, the fact that he is english and HG. No possibility at all Sterling can evolve, Messi and Ronaldo are also 20 years old you know.

Amazing how much sterling divides opinion. At the end of the day he's the best under 21 year old England has produced since Rooney. He was class last season at just 19 when he was playing alongside in form sturridge and Suarez. He would do very well here and hopefully he can develop into a world class player when he's learning from aguero and silva. He's going and we should definitely be in for him.

I'd say underrated player given how many people seem to think he's no better than a latter day SWP or Lennon.

He's struggling at the end of a long season where too much has been asked of him.

Would be a great signing for us. Exactly what we need.

How is he 'exactly what we need' ? The guy has to improve massively to become 'exactly what we need'. The fee and wages to bring him here would not be worth it. A Scouse fan I know at work is quite happy for them to sell Sterling. Too much has been asked of him ? In what way ? The demands at City over the next few years will be a lot higher than scraping 5th at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.