Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Beg to differ on that one, they are ringing people on the list that are not eligible yet with a quote of getting a Premium seat today as you may miss out if the ST's sell out before you are entitled.
They called my wife well in advance of her window opening, but when we spoke to them about actually buying one we had to wait till the window opened.

Hang on mate !! The club told every fucker what was happening at least 2 years ago and you come on here bitching about this,that and the other.Fucking grow a pair.
Yes, you'reright. The club did info us. The club did send letters out.
The club tolds us the ticket price would rise to about £1150....not £1750....fact.
They never told us we would loose all our facilities....bars, food, toilets, TV's, seating, tables, etc,...fact
Then have several walls built in an area which has less space, in it, then anywhere else in the stadium....fact.
Thanks for your support.

Just don't get why being told you're going to get shafted two years ago means you shouldnt be unhappy about it. Or complain about it here without being slagged for it.

It used to be that people would stand up for their fellow supporters and expect them to stand up for you when you need it. Not any more it seems.
Moonba, I'm with you.
Can't figure out what oakiecokie is on...drugs probably!!!

Moonba, I'm with you.
Can't figure out what oakiecokie is on...drugs probably!!!

Yes we were shafted [in 206] and I'm no fan of the corporate expansion - but it's time to move on.

If Khaldoon and Txiki deliver the calibre of signings they have promised next season is going to be great.

Re the premium seats issue we have just relocated (four of us) from CB1 around the 18yds line up to Joe's not a million miles away from the Directors box.
This was basically due to wanting a change (sat in same seats since we moved from MR) and really wanted a better view more than anything. For the Barca, Shef Weds and Castle games we floated around level 2 checking out different views and we liked what we saw so when this came up we jumped at it.
Expensive I know but footy is our lives so thats justification enough for us. Two of us drive from Stoke area so the free pint is not really a great attraction but will be welcomed I am sure. The other two drive/train from Watford so we have very different journeys.
The Premium seats lads were spot on and we can spread the cost over ten months so bollox in for a penny in for £1600 quid!!
Bluestone, have you checked that you won't be moved, when a European game is played?
When I sat, in block 206, I had to move. First two (front rows) had to move, for all group games. More have to move, for the last 16 games. I think that increases as the team progress....last 8, quarter finals, semi-finals.

Yes we were shafted [in 206] and I'm no fan of the corporate expansion - but it's time to move on.

If Khaldoon and Txiki deliver the calibre of signings they have promised next season is going to be great.
Someone with some fucking sense.Thats the bottom line TOTO,we need to increase our revenue especially from ST and Corporate and at the end of the day its hit every one of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.