Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Think the in-house spare ticket selling facility will help.

Plenty of City fans would rather buy from the club instead of some ticket agency like Viagone. ;-)

Think the in-house spare ticket selling facility will help.

Plenty of City fans would rather buy from the club instead of some ticket agency like Viagone. ;-)
Are they doing this? In some ways that cOmplicates things further.

You cant jump the queue by buying a premium seat. I have moved to a seat in 93:20, and my wife was on the waiting list and had to wait until her window opened to buy a premium seat. They did hold the seat next to mine for her though.

Beg to differ on that one, they are ringing people on the list that are not eligible yet with a quote of getting a Premium seat today as you may miss out if the ST's sell out before you are entitled.

Beg to differ on that one, they are ringing people on the list that are not eligible yet with a quote of getting a Premium seat today as you may miss out if the ST's sell out before you are entitled.

Are you sure it is the 'club' that are calling people and not someone phishing for bank and credit card details?

Don't know why the club would panic people into believing there will not be enough season cards. If 36,500 were sold last year then city could sell at least a further 13,000 season cards if they wish and still have 5% seats for match day buyers and have a full quota to meet the away fans allocation.

Are you sure it is the 'club' that are calling people and not someone phishing for bank and credit card details?

Don't know why the club would panic people into believing there will not be enough season cards. If 36,500 were sold last year then city could sell at least a further 13,000 season cards if they wish and still have 5% seats for match day buyers and have a full quota to meet the away fans allocation.

FFS, don't say that.

Wonder why they are phoning people at the end of the waiting list trying to convince them that they may miss out on an ST this season and promoting jumping the queue to the Premium seats .

Personally think that the club has misjudged the wealth of the core of the support.

The Club should have been phoning people to try to sell the Premia Seats from well before the Waiting List tickets went on sale. They are doing the right thing now from a business perspective but I agree with you JRB that there is a danger we look a bit desperate / a poor man's rags.

If existing season card holders in the Premia Seat areas had been phoned by the Club to explain why the prices were beyond the forewarned £1,150 (ignore the "from") then I'm pretty sure more people would have stayed in these blocks - based on my conversations with fellow Blues in 206.

Just received a phone call off of city Support offering me a s/t in 93.20 suit. I'm on the waiting list and my window opens on Saturday. He said they had 400 tickets left for their suit from an initial 2500. 1050 quid in instalments after deducting my 100 pound waiting list fee. The usuall sales patter, tickets are going fast and they won't be around long. First three cup matches thrown in. Padded seat, gourmet Jamie Oliver burger and chips. Free programme. Told him I'll wait to see what's what on Sat and I'll take it from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.