Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news when it happens. Pace, trickery scores a few, presses and works back. Exactly what we need. Onto centre mid then....

Am I the only fan who doesn't want him? He is a trouble causer and so is his agent. Berahino had the same agent and sacked him as he's a trouble causer. It's no coincidence Berahino was pictured having a cig and Sterling doing the same thing. More trouble than good, give it 6 months he will be seen smoking a cig or smoking that shit to try and get a new contract. fuck him off

Im with you big phil, he's a total waste of money. The 45m could be spent a lot better than sterling. Only going for him to satisfy this stupid 4 englishmen rule.

Ha ha, lol.

If Tolmie's figures are true then Liverpool have won I'm afraid.

Don't get me wrong I think he'll be a tremendous player for us and I'm very pleased that he's coming but we appear to have
made no real progress in our ability to negotiate in coming transfers from where we were in the Garry Cook days.
Christ mate do you always paint your pictures in Black

Don't get me wrong I think he'll be a tremendous player for us and I'm very pleased that he's coming but we appear to have
made no real progress in our ability to negotiate in coming transfers from where we were in the Garry Cook days.

Supply and demand fella, can't walk away from every deal, especially when the player ticks all the boxes

But if we've got the player - possibly the most valued English player - doesn't it mean we've won??? We've got cash to spare - but money doesn't score goals

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet, this kid will pay us back in spades, he owes us, and some!

As someone previously stated, sometimes you have to let others win the battle to win the actual war.

thanks for the updates... I agree Tolmie....I'm hoping we feel the same way about Pogba as well!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.