Official: City Sign Roberts from Fulham

fuck me sideways I know you should go off YouTube videos but this guy looks fucking class for a 18 year old, his dribbling s insane

£12 million for him that's ridiculous. West Ham got Aaron Creswell for a better fee and I'm pretty sure Troy Deeney is cheaper than that. He's not even proven yet.

Oh dear!

Troy fucking Deeney, not even a WUM either, got form for being a bit dim

Interesting little exchange between the guy from the TV show pointless (a Fulham fan and Rory Smith..

6DC4055A-B2B3-4BB7-82C3-F63C740609CE_zps4qfcpbah.png

Please tell me I'm not the only one who read the Pointless blokes tweets in the Pointless blokes voice!

Why didn't he brake into the 1st team at Fulham? Attitude or build or both? This is my only reservation as he looks like Messi on Youtube..

Not being like a Liverpool fan here but to me this lad looks special and like he was born to play football

Fulham were fighting relegation, its no place for skill in the English game as Kinkladze found out!

That's a valid point, hopefully he'll not get targeted as much playing in a team of superior players to Fulham (no disrespect to them).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.