Official: City Sign Roberts from Fulham

May I add us buying these 3 young and obvious talented players. Is it because we can't deliver these from the academy? Is it more competition between young and coming players? Is it because we can't develop all youngsters in the academy so we need to buy them? Is it because the media says our squad is too old with many on here copying this opinion? Or do I miss something ...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

hahahahahhahaha

this lad looks the real deal and that's why all the top clubs was after him the only thing is I hope city don't loan him out just let him train with the first team and the EDS then let the kid play first team football

its fantastic were addressing the english player issue this window as i dont think mr sterling would have been as expensive if liverpool didnt have us by the balls on the hg quota, certainly exciting times to be blue

The point is that LFC made their price for RS stick.
City would have obviously been more than happy to pay his market value but any responsibility for too high a price is shared and not totally a City 'inflating the market' thing.

We wanted Raheem and they knew it so if they really did not want to lose him why put the fee within striking distance ? Lets be fair they needed the money to fund purchases they are now making because their owners want to do a Mike Ashley rather than invest like our owner.

Any owner that specifies the need for FFP before they are prepared to buy the club is frightened of investing their own money and is uncertain about their own business plan.

How lucky we are that our owner understands that before you take you must invest.

May I add us buying these 3 young and obvious talented players. Is it because we can't deliver these from the academy? Is it more competition between young and coming players? Is it because we can't develop all youngsters in the academy so we need to buy them? Is it because the media says our squad is too old with many on here copying this opinion? Or do I miss something ...
It'll always be so. We will always have a blend of players who have come through the academy from being youngsters, emerging potential we have bought in from other clubs and top players who are deemed to be at the level we need to come straight into the first team. I don't think there is an academy in the world that can provide it's first team with all the players they will ever need exclusively.

It would be fantastic if both Roberts and Barker reach a top class level and can be starters for City.

We could have an all English attacking three of Barker, Roberts and Sterling behind the striker in 5 years, imagine that!

It would be fantastic if both Roberts and Barker reach a top class level and can be starters for City.

We could have an all English attacking three of Barker, Roberts and Sterling behind the striker in 5 years, imagine that!

Dont talk too loudly, there may be some journo's spying on the thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.