Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3F5BB97B-6D83-4354-976D-4C3243C7C7ED_zpsmc1r0zyz.jpg
ahahaha nose snort

Supporting a traditional 'big' club seems to turn out a disproportionately high number of utter pricks.

I'd rather not, tbh. Quite like being ikkle. Makes sitting at the top table even more enjoyable.

We have to make sure we bring up our young blues proper then. Else we could go the same way,
with years of trophies;-)

A poster on rawk said a forward line of Sterling, Silva, De Bruyne and Kun was average at best.

It blew my my mind a little
And these little gems are the reason that this thread has become my most favouritist thread on the whole forum. You're always guaranteed a laugh and it's very entertaining watching the dippers seeing their club slowly sinking in front of their very eyes.

Some Liverpool fan starting going on about Sterling and loyalty to me today so I asked him what he thought of the way Liverpool has treated Lambert.

I pointed out Lambert played regular games for Southampton, scoring goals and was called up to the England squad in the process. He moved to Liverpool and became a bench warmer and is then sold after only 1 season. Where was the loyalty shown to Lambert?

He said it's different as Lambert wasn't good enough for Liverpool.

I stated it's exactly the same as Liverpool aren't good enough for Sterling.

He didn't have a comeback for that.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. You seriously think Messi couldn't replace Gerrard?

Milner's dipper brainwash is now, sadly, complete.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. You seriously think Messi couldn't replace Gerrard?

Milner's dipper brainwash is now, sadly, complete.

I'm willing to bet right now that Milner after retirement will be a City Sky Sports pundit and will absolutely slag us in every single comment. Just seems the type to me

Some Liverpool fan starting going on about Sterling and loyalty to me today so I asked him what he thought of the way Liverpool has treated Lambert.

I pointed out Lambert played regular games for Southampton, scoring goals and was called up to the England squad in the process. He moved to Liverpool and became a bench warmer and is then sold after only 1 season. Where was the loyalty shown to Lambert?

He said it's different as Lambert wasn't good enough for Liverpool.

I stated it's exactly the same as Liverpool aren't good enough for Sterling.

He didn't have a comeback for that.

Lambertis a dippers fan and took a pay cut just to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.