Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Mine arrived yesterday, personalised as well. Terribly as they have cropped the picture so 1/4 of my card is blank despite my preview not showing this haha.

I was talking to an SS chap this morning about an unsolicited car park pass and mentioned my seasoncard hadn't arrived yet. He said that the printers had fouled up and there was nothing they could do except issue paper tickets for Chelsea if the situation didn't improve by next week.

got mine today, cant wait for next sunday.

actually cant wait for monday

Mine arrived yesterday seems thicker than normal credit card, bit dark and blurred at bottom Son's not arrived yet spoke to contact at club in support services and was told that they are still being distributed so wait until Monday

Just got back from a nice 10 day break, was hoping to find my ticket within the mountain of post but no sign. . . Gutted.

Any Premium seat members on here, been in touch with the club today. Apparently the Premium cards are being printed separately from the rest as its some of commemorative card. It seems there has been a problem with the printer and they haven't even been received back ready for posting.
Club are hoping they will have them ready for distribution in time for the Chelse game, but don't hold your breath. Other than that we will be issued with a paper ticket.

Any Premium seat members on here, been in touch with the club today. Apparently the Premium cards are being printed separately from the rest as its some of commemorative card. It seems there has been a problem with the printer and they haven't even been received back ready for posting.
Club are hoping they will have them ready for distribution in time for the Chelse game, but don't hold your breath. Other than that we will be issued with a paper ticket.

I'm awaiting my Premium SC and called the ticket office this morning. They did admit that they have failed to get all the tickets out on time, but everyone should get theirs before the end of next week. She told me that if it hadn't arrived by Friday to give them another call and they would arrange for a paper ticket to be printed.

Mine arrived and the photo on the back is printed badly . My son looks like a zombie ( he isn't by the way ) !!

Just phoned to upgrade the kids and they said it's free upgrade from kids to adult as they don't have the issue numbers sorted yet !! Saved £50 !!! Anyone else heard this ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.