Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether it's too high mate - don't get me wrong it's a great view but you feel so far away from it
When we first moved to what what the CoMS in 2003 I sat in East Stand Level3 but that didn't last long (moved down to Level1) as I didn't feel part of the game, it's like you're disjointed from it like you're not really there.

When we first moved to what what the CoMS in 2003 I sat in East Stand Level3 but that didn't last long (moved down to Level1) as I didn't feel part of the game, it's like you're disjointed from it like you're not really there.
Are you a fan of the invisible man? ;-)

Each to their own really, I've been in 303 since we moved there and wouldn't swap it.

Now that would be amazing. Wouldn't this mean a whole new planning permission application going in though?
Sat near guy who is in charge of the stadium last night. Screen from North East corner to be relocated to South East corner. I Asked if this meant work was to start on North stand? His reply was not yet and it would be different to the South stand, would not say anymore. Intriguing.

I wonder if the Rugby World Cup will make them put two more screens up quicker?

They'll want the stadium to look as complete as possible.

Are you a fan of the invisible man? ;-)

Each to their own really, I've been in 303 since we moved there and wouldn't swap it.

Depends where you are. There's a huge difference between the first few rows which are great and those at the back where it can be like watching a subbuteo game

Thanks for all the photos and comments guys! Looks amazing. Would love to get over there over the next couple of years.

Sat near guy who is in charge of the stadium last night. Screen from North East corner to be relocated to South East corner. I Asked if this meant work was to start on North stand? His reply was not yet and it would be different to the South stand, would not say anymore. Intriguing.
Dortmund yellow wall style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.