De Bruyne?

If he isn't prepared to put in a transfer request, we will have to meet Wolfsburg valuation...which we would have to do anyway.

Think we knew he wasn't going to hand in a request as he would have already done it. This is all about money. Nothing else. Still nailed on.

I really think DeBruyne could be a hugely important addition but not at any cost. If Wolfsburg wasn't trying to fleece us then you could tell DeBruyne to forgo any loyalty bonus and City would pay him a bigger sign-on bonus. But with them asking for ridiculous sums it just makes no sense. I'm getting so tired of this flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flapflap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flapflap flap flap flap it's time to move on.

I see no issue with what he has said.

To me it looks like everything is ready and waiting for the go ahead from Wolfsburg

Sterling never handed in a transfer request.

True. That did mean we were required to pay the asking piece of £49m though, albeit with add ons etc involved. If De Bruyne isn't considering a transfer request then Wolfsburg's "new" figure of £57m, as opposed to £47m mentioned previously, may need to be met to get him, which is a huge sum of money indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.