De Bruyne?

People scoff at the price and say he was once rejected by Chelsea and a misfit etc...they're obviously blinkered and anti-City.

I remember a certain Mr Pogba not getting a game at owed Trafford and now look at him.

De Bruyne is worth a massive offer and will be worth every penny, he's quality....stop pissing around and get it done for the sake of a few quid here and there!
Exactly, better to overpay by £10 mill than miss out completely. Players of De Bruyne quality is gold dust. If he fires us to a champions league final it would have been well worth it.

For what it's worth I was in wagamamas in print works in walks mangala and friend they arrived on segways .ends up sitting next to me and my missus and daughter lovely guy not much English ,so I posed the question when's de bruyne coming ,tomorrow he responded ,its for sure .his words.not itk but thought I'd pass it on .
Did you not get a photo with him?
In a social media mad society I expect something to appear on the airwaves tonight to back your story up my friend.
I would think the ban hammer will have your name on it if said story doesn't happen.

I agree actually, not that we'll lose sleep over it mind you.

Respectfully I disagree chaps.

There are people on here with 20000 posts who talk utter shit...there's chaps like @MCRJON who pop in, say something, and you know it's not hoop chatter they're engaging in.

You can go back and see someone's posts, so you don't need a tally count to give you an idea as to whether they should be respected.

Just my two pen'eth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.