De Bruyne?

How many people does it take to complete a transfer of this magnitude.I`m asking as I think you don`t have a fucking clue.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure he's doing a great job but this idea that somehow Txiki is our saviour for doing his job is over the top in my opinion

BILD know the sum of f**k all and there is no way that Patrick De Koster would be giving them any info after the debacle at the presentation last week.

I really need this to come to an end as my transfer addiction is ridiculous.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/d...ld.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kevin De Bruyne - consultants summit with Wolfsburg boss

Now the Poker comes to Kevin De Bruyne (24) in the decisive phase!
The advisor of the Belgian, Patrick De Koster, the new round of negotiations with Wolfsburg boss Klaus Allofs (58) launched on Wednesday after the secret training.

And De Bruyne? He came as usual to the training, made jokes with teammate André Schürrle and Selfies with the fans. After training the midfield star jetted at 12:34 clock then in his white VW Touareg from the training ground.
His work is done, now his advisor must plow. After turbulent days of alternating vortices goes on the home stretch.

In the last days of poker to De Bruyne was always crazy!
► For weeks Manchester City pulls at the star midfielder, will take him for 80 million transfer fee. Provides an annual salary of more than 20 million (including bonuses), a contract to 2020th
► To another top club has gone again, has already contacted the VfL. Read about which club it is.

By all accounts he seems a sensitive guy, maybe he's very settled in Germany and the lure of the premiership isn't for him. He may of thought about it and gave the indication that he was interested but has weighed up his options and had second thoughts but the media speculation hasn't gone away. I wish him well whatever decision he takes.

It's not going to happen, Wolfsburg are dragging it out to the end of the window so they can say they haven't got time to replace him

It's not going to happen, Wolfsburg are dragging it out to the end of the window so they can say they haven't got time to replace him

Why not just say "We won't sell" from the beginning and save everyone a whole lot of time and effort?

Coming across that WolfsBurg doesn't want to sell him and quite happy to sell to there BumBoysBayern next season and take a hit on the fee..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.