Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Fooking doom merchants on here.... Get a grip, if we had drawn 3 blip blop teams from the shitist footballing nations you'd be all papping it!!!

It's the Champions League, the draw could have been kinder but if you supported any of the other teams in our group then I could understand your concerns.

The start we've made, the players signed, KDB imminent and 2 of our most influential players back on song (Not to mention Silva (Although I just did)) and I think we are just about ready for almost anything the CL can throw at us.....

I said before that as long as we didn't get Barca, Bayern or CSKA then I'd be happy, and I stick by that. Being in the champions league is about playing the big teams not FC Astana. I think we can qualify but it'll be more difficult to top the group than people are saying. What I like about the group is that every game is a big game, and the table will be competitive to qualify. Juventus at home the first game, a real chance to put a marker down and with the way we've started I think we will.

watching Southampton tonight no one should be underestimated these minnows all seem to play some decent stuff

I and happy with that group, Just as the teams from pot 2 were being drawn out I said to myself I would happily take Juventus and then whoever comes after that. Winnable group for us I reckon

Nothing to be unhappy about at all

Yep Real Madrid are utter fucking bat turd.
The point I am making is the group stages, wait to immediately jump to the semi finals and ignore the first 5 teams.

Malmo
Atletico after losing Costa
Olympiakos
Monaco
& A Dortmund team that was almost last in the german league halfway through their domestic season.

They got worked by Barca just like we did.

Yep Real Madrid are utter fucking bat turd.
The point I am making is the group stages, wait to immediately jump to the semi finals and ignore the first 5 teams.

Malmo
Atletico after losing Costa
Olympiakos
Monaco
& A Dortmund team that was almost last in the german league halfway through their domestic season.

They squeaked by Madrid and then proceeded to get worked by Barca just like we did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.