United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but apparently LVG was speaking at some fans do last night and came out with some interesting comments namely:

They will finish 2nd or 3rd in the league i.e. he accepts they won’t win it.
And
Martial was purchased for their next manager – Mr Ryan (shagger) Giggs!!!

I have a feeling mate,your about to see a pic of the Titanic.

The fucking stuffy scumbag cunts.

They've accidentally stumbled into some right good fortune with this De Gea thing.

He's their best player by a mile and they're a much more solid defensive unit with him in the side.

I knew this would happen as soon as they fucked up his transfer.

Hope his head is right up his arse, though.

FUCK OFF. SCUM.

They've accidentally stumbled into some right good fortune with this De Gea thing.

He's their best player by a mile and they're a much more solid defensive unit with him in the side.

FUCK OFF. SCUM.
You have to wonder what assurances he has he will be allowed to go to Mardid in a years time though. Maybe a clause in his contract for a 10/15 million buy out clause. He wont suddenly of changed his mind about playing back in his native country for a side with a chance of winning things. They will of just upped his wages for a year and he'll be off next summer.

FUCK OFF. SCUM.
De gea won't win them anything.....relax

If they actually make Giggs their manager I will piss myself!

It will be the best thing to happen to them in decades, I am sure Giggsy will want the class of 92 with him and they understand fully the history and greatness of the rags. Success will surely follow after having spent a couple of years learning from the dutch master especially in the man management skills required to keep all the top professionals happy. Can't wait. (removes tongue from inside cheek)

You have to wonder what assurances he has he will be allowed to go to Mardid in a years time though. Maybe a clause in his contract for a 10/15 million buy out clause. He wont suddenly of changed his mind about playing back in his native country for a side with a chance of winning things. They will of just upped his wages for a year and he'll be off next summer.

His buyout clause has been reported as 50 million Euros (£36 million).

They are paying him an extra £8m quid this year so a release clause at £10m gets them a return and DDG gets his move next year! Everyone’s a winner.
The thing is it’s a short term fix. DDG will either continue in great form and leave for Madrid or turn shit and they won’t want him. The net result is the keeper situation will be unresolved for the long term and another thing they need to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.