Ball boys need training

shady

This has been annoying me for some time and yesterday highlighted the need to have lads that can do the job properly. .Does anyone else feel the same? Even the players were getting frustrated joe hart ran 50 yards to throw the ball down the line at one point as the ball boy was very slow in getting to the ball.. it was a bit of a double whammy yesterday west ham wasting time and our ball boys doing the same.

definitely noticed that yesterday on tv, I was thinking if there is any at times.

Agreed, it sounds petty but at this level it's all about 'small margins' some of them look too young, I assume they have to be a certain age, does anyone know?

This has been annoying me for some time and yesterday highlighted the need to have lads that can do the job properly. .Does anyone else feel the same? Even the players were getting frustrated joe hart ran 50 yards to throw the ball down the line at one point as the ball boy was very slow in getting to the ball.. it was a bit of a double whammy yesterday west ham wasting time and our ball boys doing the same.
I knew I could find somebody to blame for this week.

I knew someone would bring this up.

They are too small/young. Put the younger kids in games at the CFA.

The first team should be looking at 14/15+ lads.

said this at the match ,sort it out city it could have been worth another 2 minutes inplay time

Just seemed to me that we only played with the match ball, normally when a ball goes out, ballboy already has a ball to give player, then goes get the original ball so he's ready again next time it goes out near him.
Same behind the goal, normally when a shot blazes over the bar from distance, Hart has a fresh ball in his hands within seconds and has goalkick taken very quickly.

Totally agree and there needs to be more of them with proper training The PL should reintroduce multi-ball Fed up of teams cheating by wasting time it's not what we pay our hard earned to watch

Nothing against the younger lads being ball boys but 2 of them couldn't climb over the boards. Joe got that pissed at one of them he ran half way up the pitch to get the ball.

The ball boys on the ES have to be behind the advertising boards, no doubt for commercial reasons and this means they have to hurdle a 3 foot board before they can get to the ball!

I think the amount of time wasting highlighted this more. Not noticed it in the other two games we won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.