Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when that happens. Some **** posted a youtube of Pearly Dewdrops Drops and it was stuck in my head for over a week. I found myself singing it all fucking day, every day.
Cocteau Twins ! Superb!

He's persona non grata on Miseryside, now mate.

Below lepers in the acceptability stakes.

But...but...he did everything right! He got all the 'Istory' he laid wreaths and lit candles all over the world,he unleashed the crowd,he won them the title....oh...wait a minute......

Wondering what Klopp's thinking will be if he takes the job – wouldn't have thought he'd want anything to do with the 'moneyball', transfer committee that Liverpool operate.

Personally, I welcome the appointment. Anything which increases the levels of competition at the top of the English game is a good thing imo. For all its tactical and technical deficiencies the Premier League is by far the most compelling, high-octane footballing spectacle on the planet; anything that accentuates that is a good thing in my eyes. Don't want a one or two-horse league like Germany or Spain.

I reckon being at the very heart of such footballing drama is about as good as it gets as a supporter.

Well can all these new managerial appointments and sudden finding of form by clubs please happen AFTER we rip them a new arsehole please?

Very interesting that the Pep rumours have surfaced again since Klopp is off to Pool. Mundo Deportivo reporting he has given his word for next season again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.