Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feck a revival, the longer they have no success in the Premier league is fine with me and let's me remind the deluded fuckers that they only had success because they had all the pools money.

What serious journalist or blogger or ex-player has said Liverpool will "win the title" next season? I think most reasonable fans just want the team to play better and to have a real go at qualifying for the Champions league.

Kagawa to be his first signing is the rumour.

Rags will be seething.

I have a really strong feeling that he is going to crash and burn atLiverpool, the expectations will be massive, the pressure will be immense and, the truth is they haven't got a very good squad and the biggest problem for them is that they believe that are a good squad...

Trust me, it's going to end in tears!

In all the hysteria about Klopp and his football, the real question still hasn't been asked......

Does he do grief and can he lay a wreath?

He'll do a good job for them. I think he will be their first manager in ages that won't give a toss about "the Liverpool way" or any of that bollocks. He will come in, do things his way, and I think he'll get them top 4 but I doubt he'll win them the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.