Norwich post match thread

We as fans turning into moaning self righteous arses. Certainly where I sit. Wasn't 5 nil after 30 min so we were shit

I thought hope and despair were manageable. What isn't manageable and is becoming increasingly difficult is 'expectation'. I always think that when the odds seem stacked in our favour and formality is knocking at the door, summat will go belly up. What I think we will avoid, no matter what the outcome at the end of this and future seasons, is 'entitlement'! There are plenty of fans around who seem to have a monopoly on that.

One things for certain, our corners have improved beyond recognition since KDB started taking them. Scored one and almost scored from another.

Sat in the new stand today. At 80 mins everyone started to leave. I'd rather stand anyway but meant we all had to keep standing to see the game. Same before half time. Personally I never leave before the game's finished unless I'm desperate for a piss. But even then what's an extra 5 mins? And missed the winning goal didn't they. Stay and suupport the team ffs.

I think Bony is struggling with the mentality of being a 2nd choice striker and playing at a club of our current stature.

Twice today he tried to hit the ball as hard as he could rather than use the technique he obviously has. I remember his first goal for us where he swept a volley into the far corner when most players would have put their foot through it. Time and time again he showed his technique at Swansea and we haven't really seen that here.

I think the relief he shown a few weeks ago when he scored a late 2nd shows the pressure he's under.

That said, I don't understand why Raheem and Kolarov didn't let Bony take that penalty. Last kick of the game and a chance to give him some confidence.

We were awful today but three points keeps us top and we have silva and aguero returning soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.